Transportation & Logistics
Throughout history, transportation and logistics companies have been the backbone of the supply chain process. The challenges inherent in running a successful transportation company, however, can be daunting: From securing and retaining competent and reliable operators to managing fluctuations in fuel costs, contracting with owner operators, and maintaining regulatory compliance all while navigating dangerous roadways and inclement weather to assure that shipments reach their destination in a timely manner…needless to say, running a transportation and logistics company is not for the faint of heart.
Wine Sergi understands these challenges. Our client process is designed to help identify and mitigate your risk to assure that your insurance and safety programs position your organization for growth and success.
We believe that all of our trucking clients should Expect More from their agent other than coverage gap analysis and insurance placement services. What do you believe?
Why Wine Sergi?
- Carrier Leverage – Over $5B in Total Premium Volume
- Transportation-Specific Underwriting Relationships
- National Leader in Transportation Insurance ($450,000,000+)
- DOT Compliance Specialists On Staff
- In-House Claims Advocacy
- Discounted Drug Testing Programs
- Discounted Background Check Resources
- Specific Safety Programs and Loss Control Analysis to reduce driver injury
- Partnership with the Center of Sleep Medicine
- Certified, knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Innovative Technical Resources
Coverage offerings include, but are not limited to:
- General Liability / Trucking Liability
- Commercial Auto / Fleet
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Liability / Excess Liability
- Cargo Coverage
- Transportation Coverage
- Driver Recruiting Practices
- Trailer Interchange Coverage
- Motor Carrier Surety Bonds (FMCSA – Form BMC-36)
- Crime Coverage
- Leased, Rented & Borrowed Equipment Coverage
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability