Successful management of a Public Entity is a complicated endeavor. Navigating the ever-changing legislative environment and maintaining regulatory compliance has put a tremendous amount of stress on public officials who have been forced to maintain a safe environment for employees and citizens despite shrinking budgets. Successful operations in the public sector require tremendous leadership and partners who can help alleviate budgetary constraints and administrative burdens inherent in day-to-day operations.
Wine Sergi’s public sector team understands the unique challenges associated with the design and execution of risk mitigation strategies. For over 30 years, our practice has worked closely with a diverse base of public sector clients in Illinois to protect public assets and employees while delivering sustained budget stability.
Our client process is designed to help public officials identify opportunities for improvement in organizational efficiency and deliver quantifiable results that impact bottom line profitability, reduce risk, and ease administrative burden.
We believe that the Public Sector should Expect More from a broker than traditional coverage gap analysis and insurance placement services. What do you believe?
Who we work with:
- Fire Protection Districts
- Public Libraries
- Park Districts
- Regional Transportation Authorities
- Public Schools (K-12)
- Public Utilities – Water, Sewer, Gas, and Electric
Why Wine Sergi?
- Carrier Leverage – Over $5B in Total Premium Volume
- 1,000+ Public Sector Clients
- Detailed Analytics & Benchmarking
- Alternative Risk Placement Programs
- Safety and Loss Control Services
- Claims Advocacy
- Innovative Technological Resources
Coverage offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Public Officials Liability
- Boiler & Machinery
- Cyber Liability and Data Breach
- Flood and Earthquake
- Law Enforcement Liability
- Builders Risk
- Umbrella / Excess Policies
- Crime / Theft
- Large Deductible and Self-Insured Retention Programs
- Employee Benefits